We are looking for a Client Manager who will be the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution of web production and full-service digital marketing products. The Client Managers' primary responsibility is the day-to-day communications through telephone with clients based in the APAC region. The focus being on assisting clients build websites and other digital marketing products.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented individual with excellent organisational and communication skills, strong work ethic and the ability to operate in a pioneering, dynamic and fast-growth environment. You must be flexible and deadline driven, a self-starter with ability to take ownership of your work.
- Manage customer contact actively and pro-actively, handle questions and requests
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Gather assets for projects from clients
- Successfully obtain customer briefs/inputs and prepare these for internal production for website and video projects
- Create briefs for copywriters and designers
- Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
- Order intake and tracking through order management system, keep order management systems up to date.
- Be client facing as well as liaise with internal production resources
- Support in project and process coordination and reporting
- Support in development of new products and formats
- Identify manual / inefficient processes and work with the responsible people to implement improvements in functionality and efficiency
Skills & Qualifications:
- Basic/Medium understanding of SEO / SEM / Social media / Web
- Basic copywriting knowledge
- Experience in proofreading copy and creating content
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong understanding and interest in web, mobile, video and social media technologies and capabilities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
- Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for getting the job done
If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.
Valid working permit
No agency applications for this position will be considered