We are looking for a native Norwegian Client Manager to join our team in Amsterdam on a full time basis. The Client Managers’ primary responsibility is the day-to-day communications through the telephone with our clients based in Norway. The focus being on assisting Clients build websites and other digital marketing products.
The Client Manager works together with the Content Manager and is therefore also responsible for supporting our partner in Norway with their questions and requests.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented individual with excellent organizational and communication skills, strong work ethic and the ability to operate in a pioneering, dynamic and fast-growth environment. You must be flexible and deadline driven, a self-starter with ability to take ownership of your work.
- Manage customer contact pro-actively, handle questions and requests whilst giving the best customer service
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Gather assets for projects from clients
- Successfully obtain customer requirements and prepare these for internal production for website and video projects
- Create briefs for copywriters and designers
- Order intake and tracking through order management system, keep order management systems up to date.
- Be client facing as well as liaise with internal production resources
- Support in project and process coordination and reporting
- Support in development of new products and formats
Skills & Qualifications
- Norwegian mother tongue is required for this role, basic knowledge of English is a must
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Basic understanding of SEO / SEM / Social media / Web Production
- Strong organizational skills
- Basic copywriting knowledge
- Experience in proofreading copy and creating content
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Demonstrate project management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
- Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for getting the job done
- Living in Amsterdam or in close proximity (do not apply if you are not living in The Netherlands)
Spotzer is an Equal opportunity employer. With 21 nationalities and counting, we embrace cultural and ethnic diversity. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.