The Salesforce Developer will assist in the development and maintenance of front and back-end systems using the Salesforce.com platform. The ideal candidate will be have strong development skills and be a firm believer in cloud computing. You will work with a small team of IT professionals committed to delivering technical solutions that help automate and scale our business. The roadmap for our Salesforce implementation includes refactoring our current Salesforce implementation to a more scalable and robust codebase, developing integrations with external systems, introducing telephony integration, OAuth integrations, and developing multi-tenant communities and portals. You will be expected to keep abreast of the latest exciting Salesforce tools and trends, and to be a champion in adopting and implementing them.
Spotzer has a very open and international working environment, and we value international work experience and any language skills.
- Work with other developers, architects, QA, project and product managers in developing applications
- Develop and build applications in Salesforce using native CRM functionality, APEX, and Visualforce, but also with tools like AngularJS and SF Rest API.
- Salesforce administration duties, creating complex views reports and dashboards, and general support of new and existing SF applications and standard CRM functionality.
- Understand business requirements and system requirements and translate these into scalable technical solutions.
- Perform on-call duties.
- Perform unit/system and integration testing.
- Consistently meet project deadlines.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Apex and VisualForce and AppExchange and Salesforce integrations. REST API and Metadata API knowledge welcomed.
- Strong development skills in either SF Apex, Java, C#, Scala.
- Knowledge of enterprise patterns, Separation of Concerns, DRY.
- Any experience with client side frameworks is a plus. AngularJs is preferable
- Working knowledge of all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
- Understanding of JSON, XML, exposure to SQL Server, knowledge of REST Web Services.
- Team-oriented experience highly desired.
- Superb attention to detail.
- Very good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to learn new things.
- Some business analysis skills.
- Good organizational and communication skills required.
- Ability to assess problems and solve them with a strong sense of urgency.
- Analytical and creative thinker.
- Loyal team player, dependable and follows instruction meticulously.
- Effective written and verbal English language skills are essential.
- Valid Dutch work visa
We are looking for a candidate who can start as soon as possible. Applicants outside of The Netherlands will not be taken into consideration.
No agency applications for this position will be considered.