We are looking for a Copywriter/SEO/SEM Specialist for the German market. As a member of the German operations team, you will mainly be in charge of the quality and output of our German copywriters. This will entail contributing to content and SEO strategy specific to the German market, as well as recruiting and training new copywriters according to our guidelines. You will also act as an in-house German copywriter, translating presentations, scripts, briefs, and more.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for copywriting and an understanding of how their role can shape the future of Spotzer. They are able to roll up their sleeves, dive into the details when needed, and also have fun along the way. They will work closely with the senior product managers for content, SEO, and SEM, so expertise in all of these fields is ideal.
- Oversee production of all SEO and content products for the German market
- Contribute to Spotzer’s global content and SEO strategies, offering perspective on the German market
- Source freelance German copywriters and proofreaders
- Understand the talent and market in Germany and how it impacts all aspects of the business
- Train copywriters to work according to our standards and give feedback on their work
- Serve as an in-house German copywriter for relevant documents and presentations
- Help optimize our SEM strategies for the German market
Skills and experience
- Native German, with excellent oral and written English communication skills
- 2+ years of SEO-specific experience required
- German writing or editing experience in a digital setting is required
- Strong self-motivation and critical analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience training copywriters preferred
- Experience with SEO Tools such as Raven Tools, Moz, Screaming Frog, Omniture, etc preferred
- Background in Google Analytics & Search Console preferred
- Understanding of LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) preferred
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage
Living in Amsterdam or in close proximity (do not apply if you are not living in The Netherlands)
No agency applications for this position will be accepted.