Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. We specialize in websites of all sizes with a strong focus on Premium WordPress and Ecommerce. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content. Our model is unique: we partner with major brands and offer a fully white labeled solution where we represent our partner’s brands over the phone through contact center activity and product fulfillment centers.
We are aggressively expanding our footprint across the United States and are therefore looking for a Traffic Manager for our Denver office. The Traffic Manager is at the heart of the design team - masterfully controlling timelines, schedules and workflow for a large volume of websites and other design products. The Traffic manager will be working closely with Designers and copywriters and will assesses traffic needs on a daily basis to properly delegate projects to team members based on current workload and future forecasting.
- Coordination, Prioritization and Communication:
- Allocate daily tasks to Designers
- Assign new tasks to copywriters/designers and check the status of outstanding tasks
- Overseeing end to end delivery process, making sure all jobs are on track, on time and on budget.
- Identify and raise issues as appropriate and come with recommended solutions
- Ensure resolution of all issues within SLA
- Identify pending constraints and drive proactive solutions to mitigate impact ahead of time.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently under compressed timelines
- Conduct weekly job status meetings to gather and share information with Operations Manager
- Ensures all deadlines are met according to SLA, keeping track of delays and reporting on roadblocks encountered.
Reporting and Analysis
- Creating a monthly forecast to manage the workload
- Monitor individual tasks and freelancer performance to identify peaks in workload and the impact this might have on delivery time. Take immediate action to bring delayed work back on track in order to meet the SLA.
- Work with stakeholders to help facilitate workload evaluations and redistribute projects as necessary.
- Ability to handle multiple projects concurrently under compressed timelines.
- Analyses the overall turn-around time and end-to-end performance to improve process and tools to set up freelancers for success.
- Deliver ad hoc reports
Preferred Qualities and Experience:
- Must have good planning skills and the ability to anticipate problems and develop a plan of action to prevent delays in the organization's workflow.
- Strong team player – ability to work cooperatively and productively with internal management and staff within the company and potentially outside vendors.
- A good understanding of the website production process.
- Takes initiative to resolve issues and bring clarities to grey areas.
- Detail oriented and well-organized.
- Creative, dynamic, and forward thinking individual with excellent people skills and strong work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexible – able to respond quickly to shifting priorities and demands.
Spotzer is an Equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.
Please respond only if you are available to work in the Denver area.