Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content. Our model is unique: we partner with major brands and offer a fully white labeled solution where we represent our partner’s brands over the phone through contact center activity and product fulfillment centers.
We are aggressively expanding our footprint across Europe. Therefore, we are looking for a Partner Manager. You will build and manage relationships at all levels with our partners, providing a linking pin between our operations and the partner organization. This requires strong skills in cross-functional project management and stakeholder management with our partners. It is essential to have experience within the SME website and e-commerce sector, and experience in working in a contact center environment with change management and business transformational experience, you will know how to realize change.
- Launch and onboard new partners
- Build and maintain strong partnership with existing partners, including setting up weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews.
- Project management for new partner launches across Spotzer internal functions (IT, Production, Finance), as well as coordination with the partner organization. This includes:
- Developing and tracking project plans, including day-to-day management and regular reviews
- setting up production work flows
- review of user, technical and logistical requirements
- identifying tasks, assigning and coordinating resources
- Develop support materials for partner’s sales team and facilitate, when needed training session on processes & products
- Create project plans and proactively manage tasks owners to deliver against deadlines
- Direct contact with partners, internal teams and senior level management.
- Track performance against KPIs
- Create project plans which identifies and sequences the activities, milestones and deliverables needed to successfully complete the project
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with the partner
Skills & Qualifications
- Partner and Project management and IT experience required
- Digital Marketing experience preferred
- Preferred: Knowledge of project methodologies (e.g.Prince2, Scrum, ITIL) or equivalent
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage highly visible business critical projects
- Demonstrated project leadership skills, with direct responsibility for managing project teams, budget and schedule.
- Strong propensity to take initiative; thrive on change and ambiguity
- Strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and dynamic startup environment
- Highly organized, flexible, and able to work independently
- Conflict resolution, problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to cope with multiple high pressure assignments and used to meeting deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy
- Decision making and meeting deadlines
- Self-motivated and creative
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-oriented environment.
- Valid EU work permit
No agency applications for this position will be considered.