We are looking for a Client Manager for the US team within our Operations Department in Denver, CO. The qualified candidate is responsible for preparation and coordination of Spotzer’s productions and the fulfillment of website orders. The Client Managers’ primary responsibility is the day-to-day communications through telephone with clients based in the US. The focus being on assisting Clients build websites and other digital marketing products.
The Ideal candidate will have a firm grasp of digital Marketing principals especially SEM & SEO with the ability to effectively communicate these to clients and colleagues. A strong work ethic is a must with the ability to operate in a pioneering, dynamic and fast-growth environment. You must be flexible and deadline driven, a self-starter with ability to take ownership of your work.
- Manage customer contact actively and pro-actively, handle questions and requests
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Gather assets for projects from clients
- Successfully obtain customer briefs/inputs and prepare these for internal production for website and video projects
- Create briefs for copywriters and designers
- Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
- Order intake and tracking through order management system, keep order management systems up to date.
- Be client facing as well as liaise with internal production resources
- Support in project and process coordination and reporting
- Support in development of new products and formats
- Identify manual / inefficient processes and work with the responsible people to implement improvements in functionality and efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Strong understanding of SEO / SEM / Web Production
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience in proofreading copy and creating content
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Demonstrate project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
- Extremely driven and motivated
- Living in the US
- Valid working permit
Spotzer is an Equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.
Agency applications are NOT accepted. Please respond only if you are available to work in the Denver area.