- Manage customer communication actively and proactively, handle questions and requests
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Be the SEM communication lead with the ability to confidently and effectively share your knowledge.
- Create customer briefs and prepare these for internal campaign production
- Coordinate with copywriters and designers
- Monitor order intake and manage tracking through SalesForce and other CRM's
- Be client facing as well as liaise with internal production resources
- Support in project and process coordination and reporting
- Identify manual / inefficient processes and work with the responsible people to implement improvements in functionality and efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrate exceptional client care and service
- Effectively communicate your SEM knowledge to Clients and peers.
- AdWords certification is a plus
- Search engine marketing on Google
- Strong organizational skills
- Experience in proofreading copy and creating content
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Demonstrate project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Living in the US
- Valid working permit
Spotzer is an Equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.
Agency applications are NOT accepted. Please respond only if you are available to work in the Denver area.