We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated German speaking Operations Manager to lead expanding team at Spotzer headquarters in Amsterdam (NL).
Overseeing the provision of Digital services, you will be working closely with our product, design and customer service departments servicing the European markets. The primary partners and staff being German, an excellent command of German is essential along with an excellent command of English as the other internal working language. Dutch would also be beneficial.
As reporting on figures and team output will be core to your role, you must have a love for numbers and enjoy working through excel spreadsheets, CRM systems, and other data sources to identify potential issues and suggest workflow improvements.
Strong leadership skills are paramount as you will be responsible for leading, motivating and managing a range of internal and external stakeholders, to ensure all projects are delivered on time and to a superior quality.
You will be responsible for team leadership and perform staff management to ensure the team are adequately trained and have access to the required resources. This also includes recruiting and training new employees, and coaching the team to develop their skills and capacity.
The Ideal candidate will be a results oriented individual with a firm understanding of digital services that possesses excellent organisational, and managerial skills and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Reporting KPIs and performance metrics to key stakeholders and the management team
- Day-to-day management of a busy team
- Managing daily/weekly reporting to ensure all team targets are met
- Communicating with key stakeholders to resolve specific customer issues
- Lead and develop a team of 4+, and significantly grow the team as we grow our business
- Understand management of web services, web design, and client management teams in a high volume fast paced environment
- Monitoring workflows and output to ensure all tasks are successfully delivered
- Managing workloads and reallocating resources where necessary to ensure SLAs are met
- Coaching and training of staff and upholding quality standards
- Communicating and problem solving with key stakeholders
Skills & Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience in managing operations and/or leading a team within a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Salesforce or CRM systems experience
- Contact centre experience desirable
- Ability to defining and managing business processes
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Strong relationship building skills
- Ability to drive ongoing performance, manage new initiatives, and communicate with stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Stakeholder management and partner management skills
- Solid understanding of digital technology and a passion for digital marketing
- Team player, working with all key departments to deliver superior service and product fulfillment
- Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for success
- Excellent command of English & German Language, additional European language is a plus