Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. We specialize in websites of all sizes with a strong focus on Premium WordPress and websites built in web building platforms. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
We are looking for a positive, highly organized, people orientated Office Assistant to take on a key role within our Amsterdam Headquarters. This role is for approximately 24 hours per week to help run and support our dynamic office. The main objective of this role is to manage and organize a productive and welcoming working place. This really is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company and to work in an environment that offers the opportunity to develop yourself in a busy, exciting pace.
- Act as the ‘face’ of the business and be the first port of call for all visitors
- Responsible for all general office operations
- Overseeing and purchasing the food & beverage supplies
- Organizing logistics for projects and business travel
- Arranging and preparing meetings, conference calls, lunches and other related events
- Being the key contact for and maintaining trusting relationships with all related 3rd parties including, utilities, Cleaning companies, catering, office supplies etc.
- Creating and updating records related to our office; e.g. inventory of supplies and furniture, agreements with catering, cleaners etc.
- Monitoring level of supplies and handling shortages
- Assisting with administrative tasks for the HR department
- Assisting HR department with administrative duties
- Various administrative tasks and answering incoming calls
Skills & Qualifications
- MBO+/HBO Level
- 1 -2 years' experience within an office assistant or relevant administrative role, preferably in a comparable, fast-paced environment
- You are proficient in MS Office
- Excellent command of English & Dutch, both written and verbal, further language skills are useful and welcome.
- You are well-structured and organized, pro-active and a solution-oriented team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Flexible and professional with a Hands on approach
- You enjoy supporting the team and take pride in helping to run operations smoothly
- Living in close proximity to Amsterdam, please do not apply if you are not living in the Netherlands.