Spotzer Media Group (www.spotzer.com) provides small-to-medium businesses with full service solutions for creating an online presence, generating leads and engaging their customers. Our solutions feature web-mobile sites, videos, search engine marketing, social media and search engine optimisation.
Based in Amsterdam and with offices in the United States and Australia, we have produced an online presence for more than 65,000 satisfied small businesses.
The Spotzer WordPress Team Lead will work with our partners to showcase small to medium businesses online through cost-effective WordPress websites. We seek to streamline and optimise their online presence by generating leads and providing custom solutions.
Working with the internal Spotzer teams and multiple external partners, the WordPress Team lead works with a team of WordPress Client Manages, Designers and Developers to build multiple WordPress sites.
- Leading the team of Wordpress Project Managers
- Working with Designers and Developers to set and manage project timings and deadlines that align with partner and client expectations
- Manage the requirements of and develop strong relationships with our partners
- Develop quotes and briefs for WordPress projects
- Ensure all work is developed to the highest of standards, QA’d and delivered on time and budget
- Working with the team to develop best practice for workflows and product standards
- Conduct Scoping and Intake calls with our partners and clients
- Work with the Operations Manager to refine your ideas and processes to ensure they are robust and in-line with Spotzer’s values and objectives
- Define the scope of the project in collaboration with internal stakeholders and clients
Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience in a media agency/online client manager role
- Bachelor Degree in communications or account/project management
- The ability to lead and manage multiple projects at one time
- A deep understanding of the WordPress platform (front and back end) and the plug-ins and themes associated with the platform
- Creative.- able to think big and apply that to the wide range of opportunities – from briefing ideas to thinking outside the box
- Evidenced team management skills
- A strong passion for people and desire to uncover consumer behavior, to help your clients connect with customers in an impactful way
- Experience with Project Management software such as Wrike
- An understanding of Adobe Creative Suite (preferred)
- Ability to work in an exciting start-up environment, with external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh WordPress websites
- Living in Amsterdam or in close proximity essential (Do not apply if you do not live in the Netherlands)