Due to rapid growth, we are looking for a Junior Recruiter to join our brilliant team in Amsterdam and together with the Talent acquisition manager, will actively contribute to getting the right people in the right place.
As a member of the HR team you will be responsible for sourcing, recruiting and facilitating full cycle recruitment for Spotzer. You will provide excellent recruiting experience for the candidates and the internal team. The ideal candidate would be an energetic people person and would have a back ground in recruitment, preferably design and the more technical roles.
- Actively supporting the Recruitment Manager in day-to-day tasks whilst seeking ways to improve operational effectiveness.
- Source full time roles across web designers, account managers, technical developers, quality assurance roles, freelancers, proofreaders, copywriters for all countries we are active in
- Prove the best candidate experience throughout the recruitment process
- Working closely with Recruitment Manager on various projects regarding employer branding and hiring process
- Screening of CVs and cover letters
- Building the talent pipeline of suitable candidates
- Assisting with the on boarding and interviewing of candidates
- Cooperate in various HR projects
- Updating and maintaining the applicant tracking system for accurate reporting
Desired skills and experience:
- 100% People person!
- 1 year recruitment experince agency or corporate
- Experience in customer service/ communication
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Enthusiastic self starter & Hands on mentality
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent English language skills
- Living in close proximity of Amsterdam (do not apply if you do not live in The Netherlands)
- Valid working permit
What we offer
- Experience working in a fun, dynamic, fast growing company
- A position in which you have direct impact on the growth of Spotzer
- A working environment that offers the opportunity to develop yourself in a busy pace
- Friday beers!
- Central location