We are looking for a Client Manager who will be the primary liaison for the day-to-day execution of web production and full-service digital marketing products. The Client Managers' primary responsibility is the day-to-day communications through telephone with clients based in the APAC region. The focus being on assisting clients build websites and other digital marketing products.
We are looking for a highly motivated, results oriented individual with excellent organisational and communication skills, strong work ethic and the ability to operate in a pioneering, dynamic and fast-growth environment. You must be flexible and deadline driven, a self-starter with ability to take ownership of your work.
- Manage customer contact actively and pro-actively, handle questions and requests
- Handle inbound and outbound calls and emails
- Gather assets for projects from clients
- Successfully obtain customer briefs/inputs and prepare these for internal production for website and video projects
- Create briefs for copywriters and designers
- Perform work quality assessments and feedback, to ensure highest quality standards
- Order intake and tracking through order management system, keep order management systems up to date.
- Be client facing as well as liaise with internal production resources
- Support in project and process coordination and reporting
- Support in development of new products and formats
- Identify manual / inefficient processes and work with the responsible people to implement improvements in functionality and efficiency
Skills & Qualifications
- Basic/Medium understanding of SEO / SEM / Social media / Web
- Basic copywriting knowledge
- Experience in proofreading copy and creating content
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate strong understanding and interest in web, mobile, video and social media technologies and capabilities
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills – both oral and written
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle large order volumes
- Extremely driven and motivated with a thirst for getting the job done
If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.
You must have full working rights to work in Australia.
No agency applications for this position will be considered