We are looking for a talented Client Manager to join our fun and energetic team in Amsterdam on a full time basis. The team project manages the production of a large volume of websites for Small to medium businesses. As a Client Manager, you will be the key point of contact for our business owners based in Belgium.
You will use your digital marketing skills to guide and map out the production of websites and work closely with our team of skilled in- house designers and freelance copywriters to ensure the end result is to the brief, to high quality standards, and within the agreed timeline.
Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we have 6 offices around the globe, and we are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
- Manage customer contact pro-actively, handle questions and requests from inbound and outbound calls/ emails whilst giving the best customer service
- Successfully obtain customer requirements and prepare these for internal production for website and video projects
- Create written briefs for copywriters and designers to go into production
- Overseeing full cycle project management of a website
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with your portfolio of clients
- Keeping tracking and order management system up to date
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with a great team sharing idea and best practice
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our digital products according to customer needs and objectives
Skills & Qualifications
- Flemish is required for this role
- Proven work experience in account management, customer service, Project management or relevant role
- The ability to communicate effectively with clients
- Keen interest in Digital marketing with willingness to learn
- Understanding of SEO and Web production (Preferable)
- Demonstrate ability to work well with others and take on responsibility in an open team environment
- Strong work ethic and team spirit!
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Living in the Netherlands is preferred
Spotzer is an equal opportunities employer. If you think that you meet these requirements and you're ready to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, do not hesitate to apply!