Are you a native British speaker with an established background in SEO, content strategy and management? Spotzer would like to meet you!
Spotzer is a rapidly growing, global digital marketing business, headquartered out of Amsterdam. By partnering with some of the world’s largest enterprises, we serve tens of thousands of small to medium businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content.
In the role of Copywriter Manager, you will act as the guardian and overseer of our copywriters and content products. This will entail contributing to content and SEO strategy specific to the UK market, as well as recruiting and training new copywriters according to our guidelines. You will also act as an in-house copywriter, translating presentations, scripts, briefs, and more.
- Source and recruit freelance copywriters and proofreaders.
- Oversee production of all SEO and content products.
- Help optimise our SEM strategies.
- Contribute to Spotzer’s global content and SEO strategies, offering perspective on the UK and US market
- Train the copywriters to work according to our standards and review their copy being their first contact for freelancers for all their questions
- Serve as an in-house copywriter for relevant documents and presentations
- Create and maintain standard copywriting brief formats, including adoption for new partners and products
- Assist with developing and maintaining our Employer Branding
- Assisting in optimising keyword rankings to increase organic traffic, utilizing performance and web analytics data to prioritize next steps for short- and long-term planning purposes
Skills and experience
- Native British English speaker, with excellent oral and written English communication skills (Required)
- 3+ years of Copywriting experience
- 2+ years of SEO-specific experience
- Management experience, particularly with a flexible workforce
- Knowledge of search engine algorithms and their effects on SERPs
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong self-motivation and critical analysis skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities
- Strong organisational skills
- Living in close proximity of Amsterdam
Spotzer is an Equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.