Spotzer is a fast paced, rapidly growing, global digital marketing business. Headquartered out of Amsterdam, we are serving tens of thousands small businesses across the world by building their websites, launching their paid search campaigns and creating power content. Our model is unique: we partner with major brands and offer a fully white labeled solution where we represent our partner’s brands over the phone through contact center activity and product fulfillment centers.
We are aggressively expanding our footprint across Europe. Therefore, we are looking for an experienced Partner Account Director. In this role, you will build, manage and nurture relationships at all levels with our partners, providing a strong linkage between our operations and the partner organization. This requires strong skills in cross-functional project management and stakeholder management with our partners.
- You will be reporting directly to the Head of Partner Operations Europe
- Manage a team of French Client Managers as an inspiring trainer, coach and role model in order to build a high-performing and fun team.
- Build and maintain strong partnership with existing partners, including assisting with and attending weekly, monthly and quarterly business reviews
- Working closely with our Project management team for new partner launches across Spotzer internal functions (IT, Product Marketing, Design, Copywriting, Finance), as well as coordination with the partner organization.
- Impeccably manage volume forecast, headcount allocation and business KPIs.
- Developing and tracking project plans, including day-to-day management and regular reviews
- Develop support materials for partner’s sales team and facilitate, when needed training session on processes & products
- Direct contact with partners, internal teams and senior level management
- Create project plans which identifies and sequences the activities, milestones and deliverables needed to successfully complete the project
- A Native French speaker is required for this position
- Fluent in English with excellent oral and written communication skills (any other European language is advantageous)
- Experience in managing senior management relationships and mid level managers
- Demonstrated experience in managing operations or leading a team within a digital environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage, direct, guide and evaluate people and the ability to share skills and knowledge with others
- Plan possible contact center solutions in the operations and customer care arena
- Reporting and data analysis in understanding opportunities for workflow output improvement
- Monitoring workflows and output to ensure all tasks are successfully delivered
- Communicating and problem solving with key stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3 - 5 years partner management and/or team management experience preferably in a call center environment
- Valid EU work permit
- Solid understanding of digital technology and passion for digital marketing
- Strong organizational, analytical and relationship building skills
- Workforce allocation experience
Spotzer is an Equal opportunity employer. If you think you meet these requirements and you are inspired to join a dynamic, international company that is growing rapidly, we look forward to your application letter and resume.